Don’t depend on TripAdvisor to plan your meals in Marrakech – let a local hold your hand instead!
With this guide, you’ll be on your way to eating some of the best food the city has to offer! From budget bites to luxury dining and everything in between. I’ve eaten in over 200 restaurants in Marrakech and narrowed it down to just over 50 spots you should consider.
BUT – this isn’t just restaurant advice, you’ll also get a cultural overview of Moroccan dining including;
- deciphering a Moroccan menu. Learn what’s what so you know what you’re ordering.
- Typical dining times in Morocco.
- What to expect if you’re invited to eat in a Moroccan home.
- how to navigate eating if you visit during Ramadan.
- Breakfast and brunch spots.
- Which restaurants are near different sites.
- Where to eat with kids.
- Restaurants with great vegetarian options
- Where to go if you want a drink.
- Delivery options and how to order using local food delivery apps.
- …and more!
This guide is 40+ pages of insights and eating options that will help you craft and curate a great eating experience when you’re visiting Marrakech.
You also don’t have to worry if suggestions are outdated. I regularly make updates to the book based on closings and if there are changes in the quality of the offers. The first version of this book was released in 2018 and the latest version was updated in June 2022. I’ll email you whenever there’s a new release.